A blog by a curvy girl…for curvy girls…and everyone else!
JFY (Just For You) DIY Face Mask
You will need:
1. Take a fork and mash together enough strawberries to spread evenly across your face. You want them to be pretty smooth, not so lumpy.
2. Mix the mashed strawberries with an equal amount of plain yogurt.
3. After you have cleansed your face, spread the mixture onto it.
4. Leave on for about 10-20 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water
6. Apply a toner and moisturizer to seal in the moisture.
***If you really want your face to glow, add a tbsp. of honey to the mixture***
Enjoy your refreshed, glowing, face!